Located on the North shore of Lake Tahoe mid-way between Tahoe City and Kings Beach with Single Family homes, Cabins and Cottages. This area consists of 4 intimate neighborhoods. Almost all are a short walk along a wonderful paved bike path the the North Tahoe Recreation Area. Many visitors never even see the N.T.Recreation Area due to poor signage which makes it a wonderful resource for the locals and 2nd home owners in the area. Summer: Baseball, hiking, Mountain Biking, Tennis and a pier and beach. Winter: Sledding, snow showing, cross country skiing.
Tahoe Vista A level neighborhood of mixed older cabins and newer homes within walking distance of public beach, marina, and wonderful restaurants.
Tahoe Estates : Above Tahoe Vista; a potpourri of very nice homes and “Old Tahoe” Homes, many with lake views.
Tahoe Marina Estates Located above Tahoe Vista. A secluded, hard-to-find area that’s very accessible to dining and shopping. A very quiet area with some Lakeview homes.
Kingswood West: Nice area with a mix of older and newer homes, some with great views of Lake Tahoe. Very quiet. Wonderful hiking and biking from this area. Also located ½ way between Kings Beach and Northstar, and excellent area for access to either summer or winter recreation.
Tahoe Vista Real Estate Listings
Active Listings in Tahoe Vista
Sold Listings in Tahoe Vista
- 1224 Lords Way Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- 1205 Whitehall Avenue Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- 1148 Regency Way Tahoe Vista, CA 96143-0000
- 574 Midiron Avenue Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- 1142 Regency Way Tahoe Vista, CA 96143
- 7780 North Lake Boulevard Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- 213 Vista Pines Circle Tahoe Vista, CA 96148
- 601 Brassie Avenue Tahoe Vista, CA 96148-0000
- 492 Brassie Avenue Tahoe Vista, CA 96148-0000
- 532 Catalpa Place Tahoe Vista, CA 96143-0000
- 1142 Regency Way Tahoe Vista, CA 96148-9999